|Applies to||systems, headmates, system functions|
'-conscious' is a suffix for terms that define the consciousness of a system: if the consciousness is separate, if they share a consciousness, if they do not know their consciousness, if they are between having a separate consciousness and having a single consciousness and between others.
- monoconscious — headmates have only one conscience among themselves;
- polyconscious — headmates have separate consciousnesses;
- hydraconscious — headmates have separate consciousness but are aware of everything that is happening at all times (a mix of polyconscious and monoconscious);
- dualconcious — "The state of being dualconcious is when a system completely regresses back into the singlet state they had before they became or discovered their plurality";
- misaconscious — partly monoconscious and partly polyconscious. Whether because of being consciousflux, because of differences in consciousness between the fronts, etc...;
- quoiconscious — plurals that do not know their conscious;
- consciousflux — plurals that have flux consciousness. (Flux between consciousnesses);
- cephaconscious — plurals that are monoconscious when fronting, and polyconscious when in headspace;
- mutoconscious — plurals that are monoconscious when fronting, and hydraconscious when in headspace;
- multiplexconscious — plurals that are hydraconscious when fronting and polyconscious when in headspace.