|Applies to||systems, headspaces|
|Coiner||Wyatt Ro'Meave | Green Mesa|
Protoaster is an origin term for asters or backspaces that have existed or feel they have existed since the inception of the system, or throughout the life of the body before the system formed, in parallel to the system or pre-system person's outer life. This does not have to be a literal belief, and can be based on exomemories as well.
Related Terms[edit | edit source]
- Astergenic or asterdawn is an origin term for asters and other backspaces, that have or feel like they have existed in parallel to the more front-facing parts of a system from before they were discovered
- An asterplex is a term for any collection of asters or larger units of astrons and asters, regardless of size.
- An astron is an alarach, headspace world or realm that exists in or as a backspace.
- A backspace is a headspace that is distant from the front, or any fronts that may exist in the system, and may be tangentially connected at most.
- Asterspace is a term for any cohesive intercommunicative group of backspaces, asters, and/or asterplexes, which may have a shared narrative or history, despite not forming any singular unit,
- Asterflux is a descriptor label for sidesystems or headspaces that change from being asters/backspaces to not being such, and may change frequently or cyclically, but do not have to.
- An aster, or backsystem is a term for any sidesystem or sidesystem-equivalent group that exists primarily or fully in backspace, or as backspaces/astrons.