|Applies to||systems, headmates, system functions|
'-conscious' is a suffix for terms that define the consciousness of members within a system: if the consciousness is separate, if they share a consciousness, if they do not know their consciousness, if they are between having a separate consciousness and having a single consciousness and between others.
Terms with this suffix[edit | edit source]
Monoconscious: the system has only one consciousness.
Polyconscious: each headmate has their own separate consciousness.
Misaconscious: the system is somewhat between/simultaneously mono- and polyconscious.
- Apiconscious: members have individual consciousness but can act as a hivemind.
- Hydraconscious: members have individual consciousness but also share a collective consciousness.
- Cephaconscious: members are polyconscious in headspace but the front is monoconscious.
- Mutoconscious: members are hydraconscious in headpsace but the front is monoconscious.
- Multiplexconscious: members are polyconscious in headspace but the front is hydraconscious.
- Consciousflux: members have fluctuating consciousness.
Quoiconscious: the system does not know their consciousness type.
Eniconscious: -conscious terms do not seem to apply to a system.
Related Terms[edit | edit source]
Dualconcious uses this suffix but is not referring to member consciousness.
Consciousness types may overlap with or be distinct from memory management types. The two may overlap and make them hard to define individually.