|Coiner||Wyatt Ro'Meave | Green Mesa|
An asterspace is any cohesive collection or group of asters, astrons/backspaces, or asterplexes that are intercommunicative independent of front, and may have a shared history or narrative, but do not form a single unitary whole.
Related Terms[edit | edit source]
- An astron is an alarach, headspace world or realm that exists in or as a backspace.
- A backspace is a headspace that is distant from the front, or any fronts that may exist in the system, and may be tangentially connected at most.
- Astergenic is an origin term for asters and other backspaces, that have or feel like they have existed in parallel to the more front-facing parts of a system from before they were discovered.
- Protoaster is an origin term for asters or backspaces that have existed or feel they have existed since the inception of the system, or throughout the life of the body before the system formed. This does not have to be a literal belief, and can be based on exomemories as well.
- Asterflux is a descriptor label for sidesystems or headspaces that change from being asters/backspaces to not being such, and may change frequently or cyclically, but do not have to.
- An aster, or backsystem is a term for any sidesystem or sidesystem-equivalent group that exists primarily or fully in backspace, or as backspaces/astrons.
- An asterplex is a term for any collection of asters or larger units of astrons and asters, regardless of size.