From Pluralpedia, the collaborative plurality dictionary
blend (n., adj.)
Synonymsblur (n.)
Applies toheadmates

A blend is a specific identity as a result of two or more headmates blurring together. They can be as detailed as having a specific gender, exomemories, a typing style, etc., or as vague as just being "different". Typically, blends are temporary.

Related Terms[edit | edit source]

An introject of a blend is called a fustive, and a permanent combination of headmates is referred to as a fusion. Dissociation is common cause for the blending in the first place, but not all blends are inherently dissociative. Another name for a blend is a "blur".