|plural non-systems (n., adj.)|
|Synonyms||plural singlet (n., adj.)|
A plural non-system is a collection of people who don't identify as a system, for multiple reasons. Some are simply connected to other universes, some have parts instead of members (like in IFS), and some have states, like BPD.
Not everyone who is plural in these ways identifies as a non-system, and not all people who would fit system identify as a system.
Types[edit | edit source]
- IFS (internal family systems) while having system in the name, are different from systems. IFS is a type of therapy where people put names and faces to the different parts of their psyche and talk to them.
- BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) can cause splits and heavy changes in personality for people to feel plural, while only having states.
- MaDD (Maladaptive Daydreaming Disorder) can cause parabonding (living people inside the paracosm).
- Reality shifting can also feel like a form of plurality while not being a system, if the person feels plural due to it.
- There's multiple forms of pockets connected to one person that hold people, while the "main" part of them is only one person.
- Some people also don't identify as a system and may identify in other ways, like for example, an internal server.
- Gateway or Spiritual plurals who have members that go in and out of being apart of the collective.